The Alphabet Song!



Learn the alphabet with these sweet moving hand made illustrations!
Sing a long with this lyrics video to the classic Alphabet Song with cute waving alphabet letters

Designed to teach toddlers and young children basic letter recognition, a fun way to learn. I hope you enjoy watching this video with your little ones 😊

Do you recognise the tune to the alphabet song? 
It is the same as the tune for "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" and "Baa, Baa, Black Sheep". This tune was composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart when he was around 25 years old and its original name is  "Ah vous dirai-je, Maman". This is a popular children song in France and translates to "Oh! Shall I tell you, Mummy"

Here are the words to the original nursery rhyme translated to English

Oh! Shall I tell you, Mommy
What is tormenting me?
Daddy wants me to reason
Like a grown-up person,
Me, I say that sweets
Are worth more than reasoning

Mozart




Comments

Popular Posts