Tangrams


Did you know that I have a whole series of Tangram videos to play along with on my channel?
Take a look at the full playlist here:
Tangram Videos

Also if you would like to make your own Tangram I have a free printable in my Teachers Pay Teachers shop

Here is some information about Tangrams:

A tangram is a puzzle consisting of 7 flat shapes which can be put together to form pictures, letters or numbers. The objective of the puzzle is to form a specific shape using all seven pieces. It is reputed to have been invented in China, the original name in Chinese translates literally as “seven boards of skill’

There are over 6500 shapes and pictures that can be created using the tangram puzzle!

The tangram puzzle has seven pieces:
2 large triangles
1 medium triangle
1 square
2 small triangles
1 parallelogram

Designed introduce children to the tangram puzzle. I hope you enjoy watching these videos 😊

Comments

Popular Posts